Get in touch!
- I am running the GNR and fundraising for UK Sepsis Trust. Donate to Penelope's JustGiving page justgiving.com/Penelope-Tiffn… 6 months ago
- Guess where we went? Yup, we went to see the Spice Girls in concert st Stadium of Light! It was fab to watch a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Spice Girls Ready! Embracing my inner Scary Spice. #clothesmyhusbandhates #spicegirlstour2019 #scaryspice instagram.com/p/ByYoZRaHu3B/… 7 months ago
- A rare one with the two of us not pulling faces. Think she gets her ‘goon face’ from moi!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- I love steam railways, think that was thanks to my Grandad. One of my favourite films is the railway children and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Does design education meet current needs of the employer and how will this influence the future of design education?
Following my meeting with the Interior Educators at the RCA last week where we entered into discussions about the future of interior design education, I thought I would include in my blog, my paper, that I wrote for my PGCE … Continue reading →