Get in touch!
- RT @jeremycorbyn: One year ago Jo Cox was tragically taken from us. Celebrate her life this weekend at your local event: https://t.co/I5xVR… 6 days ago
- RT @TheLastLeg: Join us and change your twitter profile to this image for the weekend to show that we all have #MoreInCommon ❤️🐝 https://t.… 6 days ago
- I struggle not to say the name of this Orange Juice brand with a Glaswegian accent 😂 https://t.co/TsX6OpmA73 2 weeks ago
- Finally recovered from Clerkenwell Design Week. Fantastic few days with amazing products and talks. Feeling inspired! 3 weeks ago
- Off to Clerkenwell Design Week to get some inspiration #cdw2017 .… instagram.com/p/BUgr5WtBbxKh… 4 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Does design education meet current needs of the employer and how will this influence the future of design education?
Following my meeting with the Interior Educators at the RCA last week where we entered into discussions about the future of interior design education, I thought I would include in my blog, my paper, that I wrote for my PGCE … Continue reading →