Get in touch!
- RT @Hannahruddy80: @RishiSunak @MartinSLewis @Keir_Starmer 3 million of us ignored, struggling, no income, no help, ignored. Hard working e… 1 month ago
- I invited the outside in with the cuttings off our huge Lilac bush. 🌸🌼🌺 It’s sits at the end of the driveway and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- #NewProfilePic https://t.co/FUWCdBUCNT 3 months ago
- I am running the GNR and fundraising for UK Sepsis Trust. Donate to Penelope's JustGiving page justgiving.com/Penelope-Tiffn… 1 year ago
- Guess where we went? Yup, we went to see the Spice Girls in concert st Stadium of Light! It was fab to watch a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Does design education meet current needs of the employer and how will this influence the future of design education?
Following my meeting with the Interior Educators at the RCA last week where we entered into discussions about the future of interior design education, I thought I would include in my blog, my paper, that I wrote for my PGCE … Continue reading →